SELF-MANAGED SUPERANNUATION FUNDS
John Marshall is accredited to provide Superannuation advice and assist with:
We can assist with determining whether a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) is appropriate for your circumstances, in addition to the following services in relation to establishing and maintaining a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund.
- Advice on starting a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) if it is appropriate for your situation;
- Establishment of a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF);
- Assistance with the structure and setting up Bare Trusts and Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- Taxation Advice in relation to SMSF's, in addition to the requirements to operate a SMSF;
- Preparation of Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns for SMSF's together with appropriate Compliance and Auditing of SMSF's.
We can also assist and advise with Superannuation Funds. See Superannuation.